2006/09/16

SPRING AND AUTUMN OF MONT FUJI

JAPAN COLLECTION

 SPRING AND AUTUMN OF MONT FUJI, 2006 | 2.30 m x 2.50 m
Oil on Wood Panel and 24K Gold Dust.

日本でもっとも美しい季節の春と秋を、日本を象徴する富士山と一緒に表現しました。This work is inspired by the 20 years almost that I have been living in Japan. I have come to love this land, its culture, its wonderful landscapes, its classic art, as well as its delicacy. The works of this collection are an impression perceived by a cluster of emotions, feelings, together with the wonderful places that have been etched into my heart.

JAPAN COLLECTION is inspired by my nearly 20 years living in Japan, I have been made to love this land, its culture its wonderful landscapes, its classic art and its delicacy. The works of this collection are an impression of a cluster of emotions, feelings and wonderful places that have been etched in my heart.